2008年7月18日金曜日

My Part Time Job.



Hi, G class:) How are you doing? It's going to be raining in this afternoon.

←This is the picture of Restaurant.



Today, I'd like to talk about my part time job.Since February of 2007, I have worked at restaurant called OTOOTO(音音).This is a Japanese restaurant.I'm working at UENO, but there are in Shinjyuku, Ebisu, Ikebukuro, and Kawasaki too. If you have a chance to go, I recommend to eat 土鍋ごはん. We start to cook when we get a order, so it takes about 30 minutes to offer but it is sooo yummy.

If you have a part-time-job now, please tell me what you are doing!!
See you later(・ё・)







5 件のコメント:

captain chaos Natsumi さんのコメント...

Wow! You work at nice restaurant.
I'd like to go that restaurant to have a "土鍋ごはん".
I'll go there if I have a time.

Natsumi

mjpichette さんのコメント...

That looks like a nice restaurant. I love good Japanese food, so I'd like to try your restaurant some time!

mari*U さんのコメント...

The place looks "share teru"(how can I say that in English...?;
fashionable...?nice?)
After I saw this blog,I get hungry~^^;I want to eat "Donabe gohan" soon....Huh.

のんのん さんのコメント...

How wonderful place to work!

now i search new part time job but i can't find it!

ちゃーみー さんのコメント...

The restaurant is very OSSHER.笑

I want to go there.